Come and interact with people from all over the world while standing under a T-Rex! We have a great Part-Time opportunity for those who are trying to earn a little extra cash while being surrounded by science!
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is looking for a Field Interviewer to joining our team! The Field Interviewer would be responsible for interacting with our guests and community members while collecting audience data, in order for the Museum to gain a better understanding of its audience, aide in guiding programming and exhibitions, and to ensure that the Museum is a responsive, inclusive institution. This position observes visitor behavior and performs activities aimed at gathering visit and community information through surveys and questionnaires. This position is responsible for accurately entering data as assigned.
Each Field Interviewer must complete 1 shift per month.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Performs activities aimed at gathering visitor and community information.
- Observes visitor behavior within or outside of the Museum.
- Administers surveys and questionnaires.
- Interviews visitors and community members about their experiences/perceptions/ideas.
- Accurately enters data as assigned.
- Represents the Museum in a positive and professional manner while interacting with visitors and community members.
- Actively participates in data collection by promptly responding to requests for shifts and reliably showing up for 6 shifts/year.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) may be required depending on audience outreach.
- Ability to travel to other locations in the Denver area may be required.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends may be required.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
Perks of working at DMNS Include: ?
Free Museum admission vouchers
Free access to Museum exhibits, IMAX, and Gates Planetarium
Free local admission to The Denver Zoo, The Denver Art Museum, The Denver Botanic Gardens, and Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
Free RTD ECO pass
Alternative transportation (ECOmmute) rewards program
On-site activities (run club, yoga, Spanish language)
And many more!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by July 23, 2018. Resumes will not be accepted after this time.
Applications may only be accepted electronically via the Museum’s website www.dmns.org.
Due to the high volume of people who apply, we are not able to respond to specific inquiries regarding your application status.
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is an equal opportunity employer. The Museum is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse staff committed to serving the needs of all our visitors and we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.