Job Summary: Responsible for installation, maintenance and usage of Denver Botanic Gardens Workstation software, hardware and related peripherals. Provides software and hardware support to end users to include, but is not limited to, training users and trouble shooting Microcomputer and peripheral operation. Provide Microsoft Windows operating systems, MS Office, and related software installation and support. Provide first level support services, escalating problems as required.
Career Type - Fulltime
Education/Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Training in Windows operating systems, Windows Office products and related hardware. Good written and verbal communication skills. Technical certifications desirable. Training and experience in a PC environment using IBM compatible computers in a local area networks environment. Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook. Must have experience troubleshooting, debugging and repairing computer related problems, printers, workstations etc.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintains workstation equipment, peripheral equipment. Includes troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair for hardware and software related problems in a network environment.
- Documents all additions and modifications to the systems to include hardware and software logs of equipment, warranties, system maintenance.
- Evaluates computer hardware/software issues addressing as necessary and escalates problems and question from customer base to manager as needed for resolution.
Other Job Duties:
- Provides training and support to end users.
- Prepare, maintain, and document workstation configurations.
- Arranges for repairs to workstations, computers, printers, and related equipment.
- Works with all departments to assure highest quality experience for all Denver Botanic Gardens visitors.
- Maintains satisfactory working relationships with manager, co-workers and others.
- Maintains a positive, helpful and solution oriented demeanor when responding to or serving members and visitors.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
Benefits: Major benefits include choice of medical plans, dental, vision and life insurance, medical and daycare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) ; a generous retirement plan plus paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time and access to personal lines of insurance. Additional benefits include short-term and long-term disability coverage, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), an ECO pass and a complimentary Denver Botanic Gardens membership, access to Gardens education classes and summer concert tickets.
Click Here To Apply: